Canon PIXMA MG5520Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner Driver, For Mac and Windows 10 –Welcome to my internet site, we are here to give the complete information about the full features driver and software for you, associating with the product the Canon PIXMA MG5520 Software program as well as also Vehicle driver, you can download it right here, you can additionally download it for Windows 10, 8, 7, and also for Mac Os, and also listed here I will offer an endorsement, and additionally, with any type of good luck, the information I offer can be valuable, thanks.
The PIXMA MG5520 is an innovative Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer with a smart style providing a mix of high efficiency as well as genuine comfort. Publish gorgeous, indeterminate images as much as 8.5-inch x 11-inch as well as crisp files with remarkable quality. The MG5520 uses 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with 2pl technology, 5 individual ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shade runs out, you replace the ink container you require. And also, the Break Edge function permits quick access to the ink containers for easy replacement.
The Pixma MG5220, one of two designs in a new collection of Pixma photo printers, is a 3-in-1 device including a new layout, integrated Wi-Fi, an adjustable 2.4-inch LCD, five specific inks, and two-way paper feeding.
- Go to the allsoftgaming.com website, then search your Canon model.
- Go to the driver download page, then download the correct and latest driver.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
How to install CanonDriver.?
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
OS Support For Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS
How to Update my Canon printer?
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet.
- Press MENU, select Setup, and press are OK.
- Select Device settings and press are OK.
- Select Firmware update and press OK.
- Select Install update and press OK.
- Select Yes and press OK to confirm that you want to update the firmware
How do you connect a Canon printer to WIFI.?
- Option 1: Send the router information directly to the printer from a mobile device.
- Option 2: Use the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app for Android and iOS® devices.
- Option 3: Use the WPS Push Button method.
- Option 4: Enter a WPS PIN code to connect a device.