Canon PIXMA TS8220Driver, Software Download For Mac and Windows 10 –Welcome to my internet site, we are here to give the complete information about full features driver and software for you, associating with product the Canon PIXMA TS8220 Software program as well as also Vehicle driver, you can download it right here, you can additionally download it for Windows 10, 8, 7, and also for Mac Os, and also listed here I will offer an endorsement, and additionally, with any type of good luck, the information I offer can be valuable, thanks.
The Canon Pixma TS8220 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is, except for the addition of a handful of interesting arts as well as crafts and also hands-free-printing features, essentially the same AIO as its predecessor, the Pixma TS8120. Like all the six-ink Pixmas we’ve checked throughout the years, the TS8220 prints extremely well, yet, also like the rest of its kin, it sets you back a whole lot to utilize. In addition to above-par output, the TS8220’s support for popular scrapbooking and other crafting projects, along with its new wise residence features, make it a great-value home-and-family-oriented consumer-grade AIO printer for low-volume use.
Like a lot of the TS-series Pixmas, Canon rates the TS8220 at 15 web pages per min (ppm) for monochrome pages and 10ppm for color pages. I tested it over USB from our typical Intel Core i5-equipped testbed COMPUTER running Windows 10 Specialist. When printing our common lightly formatted 12-page Microsoft Word file, it spun at the price of 13.2 ppm, or just short of its 15ppm rating. That coincides rate as its TS9120 brother or sister as well as 0.1 ppm slower than the TS8120.
- Go to the allsoftgaming.com website, then search your Canon model.
- Go to the driver download page, then download the correct and latest driver.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
How to install CanonDriver.?
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
OS Support For Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS
How to Update my Canon printer?
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet.
- Press MENU, select Setup, and press are OK.
- Select Device settings and press are OK.
- Select Firmware update and press OK.
- Select Install update and press OK.
- Select Yes and press OK to confirm that you want to update the firmware
How do you connect a Canon printer to WIFI.?
- Option 1: Send the router information directly to the printer from a mobile device.
- Option 2: Use the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app for Android and iOS® devices.
- Option 3: Use the WPS Push Button method.
- Option 4: Enter a WPS PIN code to connect a device.